With over 25 years proven experience, Conneally Group is a full services provider working within new and live Commercial and Industrial operational environments. Services include, but are not limited to Construction, Refurbishment & Fit out, Painting and Decorating, Restoration, Maintenance, Industrial Painting and High Pressure Washing.
Trusted by large multinationals, semi state bodies and building contractors all over Ireland, we are known to always deliver on our services with commitment, efficiency and quality. Our experience spans across all sectors from high profile Commercial and Public Buildings, Hotels, Retail, Educational Centres and Rail Infrastructure to the restoration of historical buildings.
Our project experience is varied and we have worked without disruption or complaint on the following :
- Demolition, refurbishment and refit within a five star hotel
- Bridge refurbishment along live railway lines above major waterways and roads
- Wind turbine repairs – power-washing / inspection / painting repairs
- Refurbishment works in operational offices, retail units and manufacturing facilities
- Renovation works within fully operational train stations
- Painting works within fully operational international airport buildings
- Painting and repairs in full compliance with the requirements and procedures for infection control within Acute Hospitals, including within occupied wards, corridors, specialist cardiac, ICU, HDU and A&E units and operating theatres within hospitals in Galway and Dublin.
- Painting of pipework in a fully operational oil terminal
These projects demonstrate our ability to act as Main Contractor, Principal Contractor and Project Supervisor Construction Stage on projects requiring a considerable level of detailed advance planning and co-ordination of works, together with strict compliance to the relevant safety and operating systems within each facility.
Our Commitment to Quality
The quality of our service is reflected by the level of repeat business acquired from our satisfied clients. We have demonstrated efficiency in our delivery and guarantee a successfully completed project on time and within budget.
- Peace of mind that we will not disrupt your operations
- Full commitment to the protection of users of your facilities and the general public
- Full compliance with your specific internal procedures and controls
- A reliable, trustworthy service in a responsive manner
- Quality work
- Value for money across the spectrum of building works
- The ability to work in sensitive live operational work environments
Conneally Maintenance & Refurbishment is a trading name of Conneally Painting & Sons Ltd.